CARE & WEAR
We know that you are delightfully excited to get your swimming wearables by Frenzy Mermaids but remember that they are your investment. Knowing all the tips about how to care for your wearables can help keep them looking new and will lengthen their life.
To an extent, it will depend on your care commitment how long your tails, monofins & swimwears will retain their colour and fabric. Your product care routine will also ensure that you continue to have a comfortable swim.
Tips to make your tail, monofin & swimwear last longer
• Please note that salt water and chlorine contents can “dry out” the mermaid tail / Swimwear / Monofin Neoprene cover which might lead to a loss in its flexibility. Therefore, it is highly suggested that you thoroughly soak in a tub of cold fresh water and rinse the neoprene cover.
• Avoid machine washing or drying of mermaid tail / monofin / swimwear, otherwise, you might end up causing damage to them. Instead, hand wash in cold water and mild soap.
• It is advisable to soak your mermaid tail / monofin / swimwear in a tub of cold fresh water (for at least 10-15 minutes).
• Don’t leave your mermaid tail / monofin / swimwear out in direct sunlight when you aren’t using it. It will lead to the fading of the colour of the fabric.
• Don’t store your mermaid tail / monofin / swimwear by leaving it folded, else it might develop a permanent crease.
• Do not store it in a garage or close vicinity of a vehicle as exhaust emissions from the vehicle are prone to deteriorate the neoprene.
• Hopping while wearing the mermaid tail / monofin may cause danger and may damage the tail.
• Whenever you sit on the ground, wooden bench or any rough surface, try to keep a towel underneath.
• Be careful while applying sunscreen lotions or tanning oils as they may mark or damage your tail / monofin / swimwear.
• Try not to expose your tail / monofin / swimwear to hot water or excessive chlorine as they might be hard on your fabric.
• While washing your tail / monofin / swimwear, flip it inside out for extra care.
• Avoid plastic bags for storing your tail / monofin / swimwear.
• Any improper use of this product may result in serious injury and fatalities.
• Handle your monofin with care while removing it.
• Never dry your monofin cover in a dryer.
Fabric proper care
• Rinse with cold water after each use.
• Do not wring or twist.
• Avoid rubbing and/or hitting the tail or fin on any rough surface.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not wear your tail / monofin in spa baths.
• Do not soak overnight. This can loosen the fibers.
• Machine wash on gentle cycle, 30°c.
• Use a mild detergent.
• Avoid using hot water and bleach.
• Avoid tumble drying as the heat may cause damage to the fabric.
• Do not iron.
• Dry in shade.
Make sure the fabrics are completely dry before storing to avoid damaging the material and causing mildew